Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's About Time

Have you ever accomplished something that you've become good at, but it wasn't something you really wanted to brag about??? Well, I've come to realize that I've become a pro at PROCRASTINATING. I have thoughts and ideas that stir within, and yet manage to find endless reasons, distractions or escapes to take me else where.

I began to wonder if I would ever return to what I knew I was called to....WORDS.

Words have always been a great part of my life. From the time I was a child, I was always told I talk too much. I even had people make the talking sign with their hands. You can get me on a subject I love, and I'll go nonstop talking. I can be having a conversation with someone and in something they've said, will send me in a completely different direction. I have been know to talk in mid thought, confusing those around me. I have a knack for details and trivia and I've been blessed with a good memory.

 I've said all this to say that I'm done procrastinating. Done making excuses. I'm looking through my notes and reviewing ideas. I'm finally setting aside time to put words to paper (or fingers to keys) to write what's been stirring within. So I invite you to stop by once in awhile and see where this blog leads.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to hear what's "stirring". (Sometimes I write a post just to "meet" my OWN stirrings and see them "fleshed out" myself!)

I like the verses you've chosen in your header; your format is attractive--ready to host your words...