Sunday, March 15, 2009

And the person I thank for my Starbuck's card is..........




My Starbuck's Coffee Card & Birthday card came from..........my son, Eric. He had planned to come home for my birthday, but called to let me know that he would not be able to make it. It's a good thing that he called, as I was in Kansas City, Missouri, at The International House of Prayer, to attend their Passion for Jesus conference. Eric was certainly glad I answered my phone and let him now I wasn't home. Yes, I did tell him I was going out of town, but he forgot.


Which seems to be a little problem, as he forgot to sign the card. That's ok, at least I know who sent the card and I'll certainly enjoy the coffee. As I am really haven't been to Starbucks much, any suggestions as to what to get? Eric was very generous.


Thanks Eric!

1 comment:

Amy Clary said...

You MUST try a caramel-mocha latte. YUMMMM-O. That's my fave. Although, I'd take it decaf. ;)