Friday, October 24, 2008

Music to my ears....and heart









Tonight, I received a phone call from my daughter Irene, who passed the phone, to her daughter, Sarah. "Hi Granma. Thank you for my dress. It's beautiful. I'm beautiful. I'm going to get into the rocket."




Ok, let me translate. I made Sarah's Halloween costume, as she wanted to be June from Little Einsteins and of course, her wish is my command. I made it as frilly as possible. There is four layers of netting in the skirt and the sash and headband are made of satin.


Now that thats done, on to Christmas presents and a Pocahontas costume to add to her Disney Princess dress-ups. Sarah called me a couple of months ago and told me "I love Pocahontas" I got the hint.






Needless to say, I'm glad I'm still not to old to play with dolls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. My mom makes my kids costumes every year too!
Have a great week and thanks for following my blog.
Katrina in AZ