Monday, December 22, 2008

The hug I was waiting for




A picture speaks a thousand words. The hug I was waiting for finally came on Sunday December 21. It wasn't hard to find the redhead in the group. I had my eyes fixed on him and the minute they were dismissed, I made a beeline for him. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I threw my arms around the neck of my 6ft 2in son a cried. I hugged him real tight ....didn't want to let him go, but there were others there who wanted to do the same.
Thank you to all who sent cards, letters and care packages! Thank you for all your prayers.
Please continue to pray for all who are still serving, especially during this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas to all

2 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats and welcome home Eric. What a great picture of both of you. I know you will all be enjoying Christmas this year!!!

babygirl said...

im so glad hes home and safe too.
merry christmas to everyone