Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I can no longer procrastinate!



I can no longer procrastinate! I have been work on a play for more then ? years. I was going strong in writing. I found a wonderful script writing program and went to town typing. All was going well… say “All was going well”, until I tried to download something on the computer and it froze my computer. I figured all was not lost, after all, I saved everything as documents and backed it up on a flash drive.
When we bought a new computer, I transferred my files over and was content to see the play title listed in Documents. That was until I opened the file. Horror of horrors, it was not the new program, but the first script.
Try as we might, we have not been able to get the program off the E drive and printed. The program will not open. I’ve procrastinated long enough. I can’t use the excuse that my computer ate my work. I typed it before, so I’ll type it again.
I’m putting the script program on our new computer and I’ll start again and remember to save it as a document.
I believe that God will tweak it and form it as He did before. After all, it’s His work, His vision. I’m just the instrument that He’s using.

No comments: